The holiday season can be wild for everyone! We totally understand how life just gets in the way and sometimes we have to plan to start planning if we actually want to conquer our goals. So for all our unorganized babes with nothing but good intentions, we want to change that! Here's a guide on how you can get more organized and plan better in 2017.
- Write everything in a planner or on paper under specific days! The Valfre planners will be the perfect way start 2017 off right!
- List goals for your day, week or year depending on how motivated you are feeling! When you have a list with you and better yet written down, you tend to get a better sense of all the obstacle you’ll need to accomplish in the time frame you set up for yourself.
- Give yourself a deadline and write them down next to your task and the day of the deadline! When you give yourself a set date to work towards you tend to accomplish more and end up having more time for yourself.
- Post it! Get little post-it notes to help organize. When you use little post it notes it’s easier to add into your day or reorganize your day without getting messy.
- Be committed, don’t make plans that you aren’t willing to keep.
Planning is so much simpler when you know how to organize, hope we helped you babes a little. Shop planners here.