1. How does Affirm work?
- Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products.
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months.
- This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due
2. If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- If you have already made loan payments or a down payment, Affirm issues a refund credit to the bank account or debit card that you used to make the payments.
- A refund credit appears in your account within three to ten business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.
- A refund posts to your Affirm account if Affirm processes your refund request. In the event that Affirm issues you store credit instead of a refund, you are still responsible for paying off your Affirm loan.
3. How do I make a payment?
- Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don’t risk missing a payment.
- You can begin making a payment by visiting www.affirm.com/account
4. Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
- Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.